Major Health Problems in the UK
Obesity is a major public health problem because can lead to very serious. Chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension (extremely high blood pressure) and hyperlipidaemia all of these are frightening diseases that can all lead to death.
Health Network are going to tell you ways on how you can lose weight quickly:
- Dining out
- Never skip a meal
- Don’t skip meals to allow yourself to eat more while dining out. The best thing to do is keep to a strict meal routine.
- Don’t drink your calories
- Alcohol and fizzy sugary soft drinks are extremely high in calories and sugar so avoid them and go for some water.
- Go for vegetable based sauces
- Avoid cheesy sauces, as they are very high in fat. The best suggestion is to go for vegetable based sauces as they are extremely healthy and low in fat.